For staying power in off-road vehicles, line haul trucks or construction, farm, marine & industrial applications, we'll assist you with a battery to meet all of your demands.
If you’re looking for a commercial truck battery for your big rig, you’ve found the right spot. Commercial truck batteries in Brisbane have never been easier to get your hands on. We stock car batteries for a wide range of vehicles including Kenworth, Mack, Isuzu, Volvo, Scania, Hino, DAF, Western Star, Mercedes-Benz, Freightliner, UD and Cat Trucks.
If you’re driving a Pickup Truck, Australian Road Train, Boat Haulage unit, Car Transporter/Car Carrier Trailer, Cement Truck, Chiller Trucks/Reefers, Crane, Trucks/Mobile Cranes, Fire Truck, Tow Truck, Flat-bed Trailer, Furniture Truck, Highway Maintenance Trucks, Livestock Trucks, Logging Trucks, Snow Plows, Tankers, Tipper Trucks, Trailer Trucks or Box Trucks and need a battery, chances are we’ve got it in stock.
Contact us today and we can check our stock to make sure you get the right commercial truck battery at the right price.
Reliability that gets you places
If you’re looking for tough-as-nails truck batteries that are reliable, durable and have a bunch of built-in features like a polypropylene case, liquid-gas separator area, heat-sealed covers and flame arrester we can get our hands on the right battery for your rig. Talk to us today and we will make sure you’re going places.
Four Convenient Locations
We have four commercial truck battery stores located throughout Brisbane so you’re never far away from a local truck battery replacement that can help you get back on the road and work again.
If you’re not sure what battery you need, take a look at our part numbers below or contact one of our stores to drop in for a chat.
- Heavy Machinery
ACDelco Maintenance Free Batteries:
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Built in hydrometer (most batteries) – Indicates state of charge.
- Factory-sealed – Makes these batteries maintenance free.
- Polypropylene case – Reinforced design is precisely tailored to support the battery elements to withstand road shock and vibration. This strong durable material combines light weight with high impact strength.
- Liquid-gas separator area – Returns liquid to reservoir for longer life.
- Integrated or rope handle – For ease of transport and installation.
- Flame arrester – Safety system, prevents explosion from sparks outside the battery, minimises acid leakage, prevents inflow of dust.
- Heat sealed covers – Helps prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
- Centered cast on plate strap – Stronger than thinner gas-burned conventional connectors.
- Low resistance envelope separators – Encapsulated negative plates help to prevent shorting / treeing between negative and positive plates as well as aid vibration durability.
- Increased battery shelf life - Compared to conventional batteries, up to 12 months shelf life without charging due to the use of calcium / calcium grids.