ACDelco Deep cycle Batteries are called upon to deliver small amounts of current over continuous periods, hours or days, rather than seconds. These batteries are specifically designed to withstand the rigors of deep discharges and long recharges.
They are ideal for use running items such as radio, TV, depth sounder in a boat, caravan or SUV and offer excellent performance in hot temperatures and under severe use conditions.
These batteries traditionally have limited cold cranking ability and are generally not used for engine starts, although they can be depending on the nominated current draw for a particular engine.
Features & Benefits:
- Thicker plates to resist corrosion.
- More paste on plates for additional capacity.
- High density paste for increased endurance.
- Thicker separators to resist punctures and treeing shorts.
- Additional reserve electrolyte for longer battery life.
All ACDelco Deep Cycle Batteries have combined benefits of a true deep cycle and calcium maintenance free technology and they are sealed maintenance free for worry free operation.