Warranty & Returns
- The product(s) must be new, unused, uninstalled, and complete with all parts, including the shipping package.
- Returned products must be current production items. Earlier versions of a particular model product cannot be returned.
- A copy of the original sales invoice or proof of date & purchase.
- Must meet the manufacturers warranty requirements.
- Please note a refund is not always available if you do not meet the above requirements.
Please refer to the warranty details as supplied by the manufacturer of each product. Allstar Batteries or any of its affiliates shall not be liable for injury, consequential, or other types of damages resulting from the misuse of the products.