AC Delco Premium Range:
All ACDelco SMF Batteries feature lead calcium expanded grids (Lead Calcium Technology) for improved resistance to corrosion, overcharging, gassing, water usage, self discharge and thermal runaway, all of which limit battery life in conventional lead acid batteries. The range includes batteries to suit cranking / starting (traditional automotive), high cycle, dual purpose starting / deep cycle and deep cycle applications.
WARRANTY: 3 years
Features & Benefits
- Routine testing and maintenance not required.
- Inbuilt hydrometer - check the charge of the battery at a glance.
- Completely sealed design eliminates electrolyte leakage.
- Liquid-Gas separator area - returns liquid to reservoir for longer life.
- Highly resistant to heat damage.
- Excellent resistance to vibration and road shock.
- Polypropylene case - combines light weight with high impact strength.
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE...
To look up the application guide to find correct battery number for your vehicle click here.
ACDelco Advantage Range:
ACDelco Advantage Batteries feature an impact resistant plastic case for durability. They are Sealed Maintenance Free design with corrosion resistant terminals. Integral gas separators and flame arrestor vents prevent possible damage from outside sparks. Premium technology in the metal alloys, chemicals and design combine to ensure long life performance.
WARRANTY: 2 years
Features & Benefits
Overall terminal design minimizes acid leaks, seepage, corrosion and black post, which allows the terminal posts to stay clean and corrosion-free.
- Both positive and negative grids are Lead-Calcium alloy, maximizing corrosion resistance, increasing cycle life and reducing water consumption to improve battery durability.
- Premium alloys and high-density paste for improved performance.
- Envelope Separator design helps eliminate shorting and corrode through to improve reliability and battery life. Sealed on three sides, the ACDelco Advantage Batteries separators are shaped like an envelope made of polyvinyl chloride. The Envelope Separators are puncture-resistant with a back web rib design to allow good electrolyte diffusion between the plates while preventing them from touching each other. This also improves acid circulation, allowing the battery to remain cooler, extending battery life.
- Manufactured with dozens of quality control checks to provide ACDelco quality.