Maybe it's Australian, European or imported, new or old. We stock a comprehensive range of car batteries to suit most makes & models.
ACDelco’s Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF) Batteries undergo some of the strictest quality assessment processes to ensure high quality and outstanding reliability. With its factory-sealed, lead calcium technology, this battery is maintenance free. Our ACDelco products are suitable for a large range of applications within the automotive industry.
ACDelco Advantage Batteries feature an impact resistant plastic case for durability. They are Sealed Maintenance Free design with corrosion resistant terminals. Integral gas separators and flame arrestor vents prevent possible damage from outside sparks. Premium technology in the metal alloys, chemicals and design combine to ensure long life performance.
Features & Benefits
- Overall terminal design minimizes acid leaks, seepage, corrosion and black post, which allows the terminal posts to stay clean and corrosion-free.
- Both positive and negative grids are Lead-Calcium alloy, maximizing corrosion resistance, increasing cycle life and reducing water consumption to improve battery durability.
- Premium alloys and high-density paste for improved performance.
- Envelope Separator design helps eliminate shorting and corrode through to improve reliability and battery life. Sealed on three sides, the ACDelco Advantage Batteries separators are shaped like an envelope made of polyvinyl chloride. The Envelope Separators are puncture-resistant with a back web rib design to allow good electrolyte diffusion between the plates while preventing them from touching each other. This also improves acid circulation, allowing the battery to remain cooler, extending battery life.
- Manufactured with dozens of quality control checks to provide ACDelco quality.
To look up the application guide to find correct battery number for your vehicle click here.
The new range of ACDelco AGM and EFB batteries feature key new technologies to meet the demanding requirements of modern vehicles with Stop/Start technology. With a global focus on clean air and green technology, vehicle manufacturers are producing, designing and selling more and more models with Stop/Start fuel saving features.